A celebrant led wedding gives you the freedom do everything your own way and to choose when, how and where your ceremony takes place. It may be relaxed, formal, adventurous or a mixture of everything, it could be in a woodland, a meadow, on a beach, a hilltop, in a village hall, a pub back room or in your own back garden. The Ceremony will be created to capture your love, your life, your journey together so far, and your aspirations for the future.
The vows you make to one another will be at the heart of your wedding ceremony. Listening carefully to what you want and need, I’ll help you put together your own unique vows in whatever ways will work best for you.
I will offer lots of different kinds of support to help you make sure that your vows, truly express what marriage means to you both.
I truly believe that everyone is entitled to their own belief system and each should be respected accordingly. You may be totally non-religious, or have some faith, or you may be of different religions and want to include some spiritual aspects from both faiths.
I always remember that this is YOUR day, and you are free to incorporate as many of your own ideas as you wish to
reflecting your own personalities and uniqueness. This may involve. Readings, music, poems or some form of other symbolism which is personal to you.
As part of my services and included in all Wedding Ceremonies:
- A guaranteed booking of your wedding day, I devote the whole day to you in my diary, that way you choose when and where you'd like me.
- A first meeting, where we discuss early ideas for the wedding, and get to know each other a little.
- A questionnaire for you to fill-in together, all about the two of you and your relationship (This helps tell your story).
- A second meeting where I read you the first draft of your wedding script, and we confirm the details of what the ceremony would include. The wedding script is bespoke and written by myself. It will reflect your love story and all the things you've told me about yourselves in the questionnaire. This can be amended until you are both 100% happy with its contents.
- Help with writing your vows, if needed.
- Advice on readings and the ceremony itself.
- Access to myself throughout the entire process, either by phone or email.
- My attendance at the wedding rehearsal, if required.
- A professional and heartfelt delivery of your ceremony.
Other Joyful Ceremonies
Renewal of Vows
A renewal of vows or relationship celebration can be a totally private ceremony, an intimate family occasion, or a big public celebration. You may be approaching a special anniversary, overcoming a crisis or facing a new challenge together, or it may just feel like the right time to celebrate what you’ve achieved together and reaffirm your love and commitment.
Your vow renewal ceremony could include repeating your original vows and/or updating them to reflect what your relationship means now. You can re-dedicate rings or exchange other special gifts to symbolise your renewed commitment. You may wish to invite family members or other important people in your life to play a part in your ceremony. Your vow renewal could also include a handfasting.
Whatever is prompting you to celebrate your relationship, and whatever this occasion means to you, as your celebrant I'll work closely with you to create a beautiful and unique renewal of vows ceremony that celebrates and affirms your past, present and future together.
A MEMORY FOR A LIFETIME
A day for family and friends to celebrate your new arrival. Planned the way you want it with special touches to make it unique for you and your child at a venue of your choice. Your ceremony can be in your home, the garden, where you celebrated your wedding or where you met. Basically you have the freedom to plan your Naming ceremony as you have always wanted. Together we can plan a most memorable day.